Current Patient Resources
If you are a current patient at Integrity Mental Health, we’re here to give you the support you need, no matter the scope. Whether you’re seeking out treatment for PTSD and opiate addiction or you are merely trying to figure out how to pay your bills, our team is with you every step of the way to provide the education and care you need to succeed. We purposefully utilize InstaMed so you can pay all your healthcare bills in one convenient location, so it is easier for you to stay organized. Call now to speak directly to one of our friendly professionals or keep reading for further resources.
Paying Your Balance Online Through InstaMed
Paying your medical bills is easy with InstaMed! To make sure you pay your balance to the correct account, please follow the step-by-step directions below. If you run into difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us, and one of our professional on staff will walk you through the process.
- Go to the InstaMed payment page. You should be redirected to a blue page with a white bar in the middle of it.
- Underneath the words “Pay any healthcare provider in the U.S.,” click inside the white search bar.
- Type “Integrity Mental Health” into the white search bar.
- A dropdown tab will appear that says “Integrity Mental Health 625 N Gilbert Rd Ste 104 Gilbert, AZ 85234.” Click it.
- Press the green button with the magnifying glass on it to search.
- You will be redirected to a new page to fill out your unique patient information.
- Once all your information on each page is filled out, you will be able to submit your payment form.
Information on Emergency Appointments
If you are having a mental health issue requiring immediate attention, you can always give our office a call and check when the soonest available appointment would be. We’ll work with you in every way we can to deliver the professional care you need to feel seen and supported. We understand, at times, mental health issues simply cannot wait. You can count on our team of professionals to act promptly and support you no matter what you are going through. If you call on us with a dire emergency, we will be there to redirect you to a fast-acting crisis line that will be able to provide the instant care you deserve.